A Dead Rat in the Kitchen Stove
The kitchen was ground zero for a stench that made this home uninhabitable. After a bit of searching, I discovered a very
large dead rat had climbed up inside the wiring behind the stove, chewed, and got electrocuted and died. Fried rat is
not as tasty as it sounds.
For more dead animal information, go back to the dead animal removal page
If you don't live in Orlando FL, click here for the National Directory of Wildlife Trappers
I operate a professional nuisance wildlife control business in Orlando Florida. I do all aspects of pest critter removal, but I specialize in dead animal removals. Whether you have a
dead animal in the attic
or a dead animal under the house
or a dead rat in the wall or ceiling
I can find and remove it.