2016 USA Directory of Wildlife Removal Companies
Just click on your state on the above map, and you will find a list of companies servicing all major towns/cities in your state.
I have worked as a professional wildlife control expert for 9 years. In that time, I have met several hundred wildlife operators such as myself, all over the country. I have spoken with them and
learned about their companies, and these are the people who I personally recommend to do wildlife control in your area. Remember, wildlife removal is a specialty field. There are many fly-by-night
amateurs, but all of the people who I recommend have been in business for at least 5 years, in most cases more than 10 years. And don't hire a regular pest control company, like Terminix or Orkin. Those
companies do a good job of spraying poison to kill insects. But they absolutely do not know anything about proper wildlife removal, which is a completely different field. If you do an internet search
for a wildlife company in your area, you will likely find some, but they won't necessarily be good. That's why I'm hoping you'll click on your state above and calling the company listed in your area. But
you don't just have to take my advice. Talk to the person you call, no matter who it is, and ask them some questions, such as:
- Do you perform home repairs to keep animals out permanently?
- Do you use humane trapping and exclusion methods (such as one-way doors when possible)?
- Are you available 7 days a week to remove trapped animals and address potential issues?
- Are you licensed and insured?
- Do you offer attic cleanup services?
- Do you offer a written guarantee of your work?